Gabe and I have had a hard time picking a name for this little girl...the problem is we like lots of girl names but couldn't just say "O.K. that's the one" It took us so long to pick a name that once we decided we still didn't tell anyone....and EVERYONE is asking me on a daily basis what her name is going to be. I've only got 5 or 6 weeks to go now! So I decided what better way to tell everyone than to show you my art work. So without further Ado...



Her name...at least we hope it doesn't change now...will be
Lauryn Elise Mendoza.
2 comments:
aw I love it!!! congratulations again! i can't believe you are so close. your pregnancy has just flown by {or it seems that way to me haha}
and i love the letters! you did a great job.
YAY! So glad you posted this cause the last pic wouldn't open on my email. I'm impressed with the letters! They look great. I've been hearing "Jaxs and Lauryn" in my head all morning.
Post a Comment