Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines?

So this weekend for my family was pretty ruff to say the least. Friday I had a major flat tire that ended up 2 hours later with 4 new tires and $1000.00 gone. Then we went to wash the truck and the car wash pulled our side view mirror off. Gabe and I bought our valentines cards and candy for each other while standing next to each other. Then I cooked a brisket all day Saturday only to find out at 630pm that I had left the plastic absorbent paper stuck to the bottom and it and was now "hazardous to our health" Not to mention the fact that this whole time we were both upset about things going on with my family and trying to deal with that all at the same time. But every dark cloud has it's rainbow right? Well here is our pot of Gold:



No matter what goes on around us this little guy makes everything bearable. The things he says, the faces he makes, the kisses and the "I love choo" make everything else fall into perspective.

2 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

im so sorry to hear about everything that has happened to you lately.

what a sweet little guy you have.

Is he ready for a little sister?

Melanie Lyons said...

That is some good cheese right there. Seems like this stuff always happens at the worst/same time. If you need a good laugh just think about when we were driving and "Adia" came on. It still creeps me out and makes me laugh. Love ya!