Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blogs are getting fewer and farther between! This pregnancy has really kicked my butt! After Jaxs goes to bed around 830 I usually will fold some laundry or wash a dish or two then head to bed. I have been extremely tired, much more than I remember the first time, and haven't felt to well either. The sickness is much better but there still are many days that I just can't eat. I am 16 weeks now (almost half way done) and I have gained 2#'s....don't get me wrong that is just fine with me as long as the baby is healthy!

Jaxson is getting SO big :
I think he looks like such a big boy in this picture! He thinks he's a big boy too...he tries to do EVERYTHING on his own....he even likes to go into what is now the computer room, but will be the new baby's room and watch '"his movies" all by himself:



Its so funny, right now he is obsessed with Little Einsteins, he will ask for "Einsteins" or "Rocket" he talks all the time and sometimes you really have to pay close attention to figure it out and you ask him over and over to repeat it and he gets mad at you and starts using sign language...that would be his own, made up sign language! He is very strong headed (comes by it naturally) and is starting to show his terrible 2 side....which wears me and Gabe OUT! I think I probley hear the word "NO" 500 times a day and I don't think that is an exaggeration! ohh geesh he's gonna be a handful.
For those of you not on facebook I got rid of my 15 years of blonde highlights! Gabe and I really like it....I think I will keep it this way for a long time to come...that was the plan anyway to keep me from having to pay $100 and sit in the salon for 3 hours! This cost $9 and I did it at home in 45 minutes while watching t.v. can't beat that!
So we will find out what this next little bambino is on November 4th, Gabe's Birthday! After that we seriously have to tackle getting this room cleaned out and ready! We both are really dreading it and haven't even thought about starting on it til we know if its a boy or a girl......my gut says its a girl, gabe thinks its a boy, i dreamed it was a boy and my mom dreamed it was a girl...so we are really anxious to find out! That will probley be my next post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh can't wait for Nov. 4th! Jaxson does look big in that picture!