Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jaxs has gotten so funny recently. He definitely has his daddy's personality! One of my favorite things he does right now is "tell" stories. He will, for example, chase a cat into the room and be in there several minutes chasing it back and forth and then trying to reach it under the bed. When he finally gives up he runs to me and tells me the whole story with his eyes and hands and words that make no sense what-so-ever and then laughs....it is so amusing! He is now pretty much repeating EVERYTHING we say so we have to be pretty careful....tonight he was in the bath tub playing with his little cup and he was shoving it down in the water and watching it bounce back out. He was getting it pretty close to his "junk" (that's what momma calls it) and so I said "watch out for your manhood there buddy" and so he says about 15 times "manhood"...yeah.....

Mom used to tell me stories all the time about how they used to have to hide old corn on the cobs from me because I would dig them out of the trash can and they would find me chewing on one so I think it is very fitting Jaxson's obsession with corn on the cob...

He hasn't dug it out of the trash yet, probley cause we have to put the trash can on the counter top anyway,( I know that sounds gross, but Jaxson diggin things out of the trash is much grosser to me) but he does cry when I take the cob away!

man I tell you it just keeps getting better and better :~)

No comments: