Jaxson will be 2 on January 2nd...doesn't seem possible! So this weekend gabe and I finally finished his room. Most of you know it is all baseball and mostly New York Yankees. Gabe has had these bobble heads for a few years and we had always planned to use them in Jaxson's room.



Sorry i forgot to turn them and its just too much effort to go back and fix it....
Jaxs has become quite the avid baseball player...thank goodness the Yankee's are in the playoffs cause I don't think he could survive without baseball on TV! He can now hit the ball about 30% of the time with the bat....Gabe and him play baseball every night. He says "Home Run" "Safe" and "foul ball" He loves to throw the ball with us and actually has really good aim. and his latest is this...

He has figured out everyone who plays baseball wears a baseball hat. the only thing is he thinks when he throws the bat down to run that he has to throw his hat off too.....so funny.

And finally, this has nothing to do with baseball, I just thought it was funny. We were off to the bath tub one night and something on tv caught his attention and I snapped this....such a boy
1 comment:
LOL that last picture is awesome! That's one you'll always have to keep handy. He'll be horrified of it at one stage in life and proud of it in another.
Post a Comment