My gift to Gabe for Valentines Day was to get him a Tattoo. I know I know, sooo romantic. I promised him years ago that when he got his first Fire Fighter job that he could get ONE tattoo. Well he has been a fire fighter for well over a year now and Gabe it the kinda guy that just won't spend money on himself, but when it comes to me, money is no object. (I know, he is so good to me!)So I tried to investigate what he was thinking about getting and then secretly got some stuff together and took it to a tattoo place to get some idea's drawn up. To make a long story short the place I went totally sucked and on Valentines Day we ended up kinda "stealing" our stuff back and sneaking out to go to Screamin' Mimi's. There we meet Chad who did a fantastic job of drawing this thing up and getting it ready for Gabe for Friday the 20th. Gabe was pretty nervous, mostly I think about the money part of it, but finally Friday night about 7 pm Gabe got his first(and only, right hun???) Tattoo. It took about 2 hours and we are really pleased with the way it turned out.




Now, I promise there is no red in it....that's just blood...yuck I know!! When it heals it will all be Black and Gray with lots of shading. The cross will look like it is stamped into the shield and Jaxson's name will be kinda sticking out if that makes any sense. Congrats Hun!
3 comments:
Gabe,
That's quite a tat for your first one. This is your first step in making it to the NBA.
Peace,
Riley
ouch! do you have a tattoo Apryl?
OMGOSH! I don't even know what to say... It's HUGE. Gabe hope you are enjoying it :) Post some healed pics of it when you can.
Post a Comment