Sunday, March 13, 2011

let's rest so I can run...

Jaxson is pretty athletic...this becomes more and more apparent the older he gets. He started hitting a ball off the Tee as soon as he could stand steady enough to do so. Soon after he started hitting pitch so well he cracked the screen on our TV! Out doors he can hit the ball from a pitch over the fence...and that was before he turned 3! He is very good at Soccer, he likes to play football and we are about to see how he handles basketball...he starts wee sports in April! Tonight we went to the track so he could ride his bike and so Gabe could run and I could walk. He rode his little bike around the track a couple of timesThen as he came around he says "I'm tired, lets rest and run for a while" LOL this kid has energy that I will never ever understand...he then proceeded to run around the track with his dad, I kept thinking he would stop, he didn't

Then he found the sand for the long jump. This is like candy to a baseball player! so we taught him how to run and jump









He also jumped around on this thing for the pole vault (I don't know what the technical name is)

Lauryn and I just watched and took pictures! We had a great night together as a family!





No comments: