Tuesday, December 7, 2010

way too fast!

Well It looks like I have a very busy girl on my hands! Lauryn turned 8 months old on November 23rd...just a few short days later I walked in on this:Needless to say we have lowered her bed...this child is into everything! She has pulled up to standing on more than one occasion and she tries to climb up and over everything...she actually is quite dangerous and I have had to save her from some serious injuries!But she is the sweetest, cutest, little girl I have ever known...and that's not being biased I swear Jaxson loves Lauryn and she absolutely adores him...it is so fun to watch them together. She still is obsessed with everything that belongs to Jaxson and he still hates it, but I'm hoping her opening her own toys at Christmas will help with that. They play pretty good together otherwise

Jax is a fantastic big brother, if she wakes up from a nap he runs to "check on her" until I get in there to her.

Jaxson is doing great as well...I can NOT believe he will be 3 in just a few weeks...speaking of I better get that party planned! We have to buy Christmas and Birthday at the same time so we try really hard to not get too carried away! Jaxson is very into Christmas this year...we have an "Elf on the Shelf" (thanks to Leigha) that is helping us to be a good big boy. We got to do the Polar Express last weekend and see Santa and his Elves which was a BLAST! Jaxson loves everything to do with trains so he was mesmerized getting to ride on a "REAL CHO-CHO" Next weekend we will go the Gabe's LAST Christmas party with the Dumas Fire Dept. His last day will be Dec 21 and he starts in Lubbock on Jan 3rd. He is a little sad to leave Dumas after 3 years, but we are very excited about the opportunity for him in Lubbock. Please keep us in your prayers as we struggle to make and very important and life changing decision to possibly move our family there in a couple of years. It will be difficult on the kids and me, but we have to make the best decision for our family...we need lots of prayer and the Lords' guidance.

We Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Snuzi said...

They are PRECIOUS!