Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dumas Christmas Party 2010

Christmas just gets better every year! It is so much fun with an almost 3 year old! Before the Christmas party we went to the station to show Jax around. He has been there before, but of course, the older he gets the more he likes it












This was out last Christmas party at the Dumas Fire Dept. They always do a very nice Christmas party where all the fire fighters get really nice gifts, they provide a meal and then Santa Comes!!! Jaxson was so excited he started opening his present while in Santa's lap! Then later I asked him if he told Santa what to bring to our house and he said "oh I forgot!"
Lauryn of course, just loves everybody and is scared of no one!We had a wonderful night and will miss Dumas, but look forward to what Lubbock has in store for us! And I must say...we have some pretty stinking cute kids!

1 comment:

Snuzi said...

You sure do have some adorable children! And I love the picture of the whole family. Yall look great!