Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Inheritance

Tonight we started the Beth Moore study The Inheritance at Hillside Christian Church. I LOVE going to Beth Moore studies. She gets me so pumped up and excited about digging into the word and learning things I have never even thought of before about our amazing God! This study is going to take us from Genesis to Revelation learning exactly what our "rights" are as a child of God and how as his adopted Child we have inherited everything he promised to his own Son, Christ Jesus. Please, if you want to join us on Tuesday nights at 6:30 (done before 8) come. All you need is to pick up a listening guide there at the church for $5.
"The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance"
Psalm 16:6

1 comment:

Libby said...

That sounds like a great bible study! i plan on going to a mommy's bible study here on thursday's and they have something for Noah too! hope you are feeling better!