Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Up date

Thank you for all your comments and thoughts and prayers! Jaxson is doing great right now, he will be on his antibiotics until Sunday and then we see the Dr. Monday to recheck his ear. His appetite is back and he is resting well....today he took a 3.5 hour nap...wow wish I had taken a nap too! Now his teeth are a different story...he is getting the incisors, all 4 of them (your vampire teeth) all I can say is OUCHHHH. wow I don't know how these kiddos put up with this teething crap for so long...it seems like it never ends, and he is drooling now like he did back then:oh goodness, I think he was about 6 months old here!






While Jaxson has been sick he was living off mashed potatoes and green beans for about 3 days...as you can see he loves it!

I had to hold his cup for him so he wouldn't have to actually stop eating to take a drink!
one of his newest things is to put on my shoes or Gabe's and walk around the house...he has figured out the flip flops quite well!

And finally, Jaxson LOVES to read! He will sit in my lap, on the floor, and now on his new fire truck couch and just sit and "read" his books. He actually talks out loud, laughs, and turns the pages....it is the cutest thing on the face of the earth!

I will update you all Monday after we see the Dr.

3 comments:

Libby said...

so glad to hear he is feeling better. He is so cute Apryl! Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the dr. appt!

Melanie Lyons said...

Awwww I love that he loves to read! Glad he's feeling better, praying the Dr. today has good news!