I know this is a terrible picture, but if you look real hard you can see their little heads. This is at the very top of our front porch in the corner. Tonight Jaxson and I were outside watching daddy put in some sod and evidently it was feeding time. I have NEVER had a bird that close to my head in my life and Jaxson thought it was hilarious! The mamma and the daddy were trying so hard to get to their babies, but Jaxson and I were sitting in a chair a little too close for comfort. They would swoop down real low and then Jaxson would laugh and scare them off. Poor birds. So we moved the chair to the other side so the birds could get in without being scared. They would swoop in and fly right back out, just long enough to drop off some food for the babies. We had such a good time out there wondering if a bird would land on our heads!
P.S. this one's for you Melanie...I kept thinking ohh my gosh Melanie would be dying right now...even I was freakin out and I don't hate birds!
2 comments:
oh my gosh. I thought maybe you were saying you were pregnant or something when I saw the title to the post. haha what a funny story! Yeah Melanie would totally freak out.
I'm glad I saw this....I will be using the garage in the back tomorrow when I bring you my kids :D
Nasty!
Post a Comment