Gabe and I attempted to stay up last night for this big 2009 ball drop. We played scrabble and watched some t.v. and tried to watch the new years eve shows but they all stank! I mean honestly do we have to ring in the new year with the Jonas Brothers? Shouldn't all 12 year old little girls be in bed by midnight? I guess I'm old, but I thought it was horrible! We went to bed about 1130 and I had to wake Gabe up at midnight to tell him Happy New Year!
We had a good night though, we went out to eat with Jaxs and let him feed himself some beans...that was pretty funny! This was the best self-pic we could get without cutting jaxs head off completely...notice the 2nd hair cut of his life! Today we have been just relaxing, watching football, and putting up decorations to get ready for his big party on Saturday!
Here is a better video of him walking with his shopping cart and throwing things OUT of the basket instead of putting them in!
No comments:
Post a Comment