Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, just like us. Wow Christmas is so much more fun with a kiddo! Santa brought Jaxson a "laugh and learn table" to stand up and play at and I don't think he has sat down since! He even pulls his other toys up off the floor to play with them at the table!

Grandma and Grandpa (muleshoe)got Jaxson the "shopping cart walker" and he will actually walk across the floor with it! Well, it kinda rolls and he tries to keep up with it! He is getting lots of exercise and taking nice long naps to keep his energy up! (it was right before bedtime when I filmed this so he was tired, but you get the idea!)





I have had 5 glorious days off of work (sort-of...had to work a little saturday) and have loved every minute of it. And to make it the most perfect break ever we got snow this morning! I took Jaxson outside and got the good 'ol "ohhh" face from him! We went out and stood in it about 3 times and when we finally came in to stay he was not too happy with me!
Jaxson's first birthday is Friday and I can NOT believe it. Time sure does fly! It is so fun watching how they grow and learn and change. This week Jaxson learned what the phone is and if you say "hello" he automatically puts the phone or his hand up to his ear. WOW how do they learn that? Amazing!




Happy New Year Everyone...here's to another amazing year of watching our children grow!

No comments: