Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween and Birthday




Well I just realized that I never put pics of Jaxs up from Halloween so without further a due--here is our little Firefighter!
I put this pic because he was OBSESSED with those boots! He would not stop eating them long enough for me to even really get some good pictures!




He was so tired after all that "trick or treating"! We went to a few houses (friends and relatives) and we also went to the Deaf Church for their fall festival. Jaxson had a BLAST playing in the ball pit, bouncing in the bouncer, sliding down the slide and riding the tricycle. I will post those pics when I get them from my friend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is my 30th birthday so we had a party last night. We invited several of our friends and we all meet for BINGO! We had so much fun and even though no one won any money I think several people might go back some time to play...you really should try it! Its actually pretty cheap and really FUN! (just make sure you get there early so you can figure out how to play all the games...it's not as easy as you would think!)



After Bingo we all went to eat super, there ended up being about 15 or 16 of us. We had a really good time and I really felt loved. I have some really good friends and I love them all. Thank you guys for making my night so special...And thank you Gabe for being my best friend, a wonderful husband and amazing father. I love you!


No comments: