Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fess ups

So here it goes...my friends have these things called "fess up's" that they post regularly on their blogs about things they "didn't do" that is stinking hilarious! So I thought I might take a swing at it and see how it goes:

1. I did not turn the baby monitor off a few times during the night because I was tired of listening to the stupid thing loose the channel and then find it again...that would be a terrible thing to do.

2. I did not eat chocolate cake last night(o.k. and a couple of wings) for Gabe's birthday even though I have had a horrendous stomach virus for 4 days and have lived on pepto and crackers...that would just be stupid

3. I did not pay for that stupid mistake all day today!

4. I did not type this at work today while I was clocked in, getting paid, and listening to the hustle and bustle of people actually working only a few feet away

5. I did not let Jaxson sit in the floor and rip the phone book to shreds Monday when I was home sick because I just couldn't get up off the recliner one more time!

No comments: