Wednesday, July 16, 2008

what's the deal?

So now that Jaxson is sitting up pretty well it is so nice to be able to take him places without the 15 pound car seat. So I have taken him so far to Target and United and using my awesome shopping cart cover I pull the straps through to strap him in like a good little momma and they are always too small. What's the deal? Are they just there for looks? I feel so sorry for him because I don't feel comfortable not stapping him in but when I do strap him in it pushes his belly in so much it divides it in half! And I wonder if he is like 3 or 4 pounds lighter than his other 6 month old buddies how do they fit in these things.....I know obviously a man made it! :~)

Here is our new favorite pic of little man. He loves to sit in the bath and kick the water. Isn't he the cutest?

1 comment:

Melanie Lyons said...

Isn't it funny what you notice for the first time once you're a mom? Like what places have changing tables and highchairs that can hold car seats. I love the pic of Jaxs! Such a big boy!