We have been feeding jaxson baby food for about a month and a half now. He loves rice cereal and cries when its all gone. He loved every veggie except peas, which is fine with me- I hate them too! So since he did so well with veggies I just knew he was going to love fruit. Not the case. We started with applesauce and he was ok with it but not over-joyed like I thought he would be. Then banannas made him gag a little but none the less he ate them. Then yesterday my mom tried pears. He HATES them! He gives an ugly faces and seals his lips so nothing is getting by. So my mom, being the creative person that she is, decides to try to trick him. She tickles him to get him to open his mouth---he laughs with his lips closed. She gets the bottle up next to his face to get him to open his mouth and he focuses intently on the spoon with the dreadful pears on it. Not gonna trick me Omma! So today we decided to skip pears for now and move on to peaches....no mam. Don't like those either! What am I going to do with this kid! Can't blame him for being stubborn, he comes by that honestly from mom AND dad! Guess we will keep trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment