Hey all, I know its been a while since i have posted...I have been so incredible busy! After I got back from Boston I was home for a week and then drove to Lubbock everyday mon-fri for another class for work. It was a really great class but the drive was killing me by Friday. Wednesday May 7th my best friend Melanie FINALLY had her baby! Jacob Eugene was only 8 days late! He weighed 7#6oz and was 20in long. He looks exactly like his daddy, which doesn't bother mom one bit! So last week while I was driving to Lubbock everyday i learned that the only girl left I work with put in her 2 weeks notice. EEEKKKK! So now I am the head honcho i guess you could say in the study department at our office. I got to have a say in who my new co-worker will be and we are great friends already so I am excited. It is a little nerve racking since everything is so new...they don't teach you research in nursing school. I will manage! I leave tomorrow for Chicago again for work and hopefully will be home all summer....traveling is so much fun, but it really stinks when you have family. So I will post when I get back from Chicago. I don't think I will be able to explore like I did in Boston, but here's hoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment