Sunday, February 17, 2008

here goes nothing!

Well I don't know if my life is quite exciting enough to have a blog but I do know two things: I love to write and I sure do enjoy reading my friends blogs! So if I am not intresting enough at least my beautiful son is and I can brag about him. He is only 6 weeks so he doesn't do much right now except eat, sleep, pee and poop, but he is starting to smile and try to "talk" and his dad and I are just head over heals! I go back to work this week after being off for 6 weeks and I am on the fence about the whole idea. On one hand I am so ready to go back to work and be a "real" person again, on the hand; who I am has dramatically changed! I am a mom now and that takes precidence over everything that once was so important to me. I go back to work at the doctors office as a research nurse, a new role for me in my nursing career. It will be much more flexible than working at the hospital and hopefully a lot less stressful, but then I have Jaxson....and I don't want to miss all the firsts while I am away earning a few bucks. But could I sit home all day everyday with him....NO! So......... we will see how it goes!

1 comment:

John said...

YEAH! I have another blog to read now! :) I love having a peek into my friends' lives, so thank you for making a blog! In case you didn't know about mine, it's www.haskells5.blogspot.com. Can't wait to see more pics of that sweet baby boy!