Monday, May 24, 2010

goodnight....

Every night we sing our goodnight song before bed...its just a little song I made up to get Jaxson to wind down and get ready for bed. At first it was good night mommy, good night daddy, Lauryn and Jaxson. Then he started adding corgen and whitney and oma and opa and other family members. Then the other night he decided to add Ava and Lila (our 2 best girlfriends). I thought that was really cute so you know when you tell them something is funny or cute they have do it again. Every night he comes up with something or someone different. We have added Corgen's best friend Ian to the list, one night we sang good night to Muleshoe. Tonight we sang good night to "teetee" yeah thats right we sang good night to Jaxson's teetee. and also the stars. and football. and baseball. I can't wait to see what he comes up with tomorrow!

"good night Jaxson, good night Jaxson, good night Jaxson....it's time to go to sleep"

1 comment:

The Bonjour Four said...

bwhahaha cracks me up. Boys! They're so funny