so Jaxson is very into saying a prayer at dinner now. He holds our hand, closes his eyes and whispers "a-men" when we are done. Sometimes we pray several times during supper! Jaxson says "again again?" Last night I was on the couch feeding Lauryn while Gabe gave Jaxson a bath. During the bath Jax told daddy he had to sho-sho. So daddy put Jax on the potty and Jax asked daddy to say a prayer! So I hear daddy sweetly say "Dear Father God, please let Jaxson sho-sho on the potty cause otherwise its a pain in the butt, A-men"
I was laughing so hard! There were a few other prayers said during the bath/potty time but none that funny!
Love 2 year olds!
Christmas 2019
6 years ago
2 comments:
hahaha that's hilarious!
LOL That's awesome. At least Jax will know we can talk with God about anything.
Post a Comment