Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dumas Fire Dept Christmas Party

The Fire Dept has a Christmas party every year for the Fire Fighters and Volunteers. We always have a really good time, every single employee and volunteer gets at least one gift if not 2 or 3 and Santa comes and brings toys for the kids (that mom and dad help a little with) So after dinner and entertainment (Dumas High School Show Choir) in comes Jolly 'Ol St Nicholas....Jaxson just stared. I asked him if he wanted to see "claus" and he shook his head no....so I said what if Claus brought you a Cho-Cho...don't you wanna go see him...."yeah!"


Jaxson got a remote control cho-cho...wow that Santa is a smart guy huh!




Gabe came out a winner too...not only did he get a great door prize he also was the recipient of a very prestigious award that we couldn't be more proud of...

That's right ladies and gentlemen, I am the proud wife of the Dumas Fire Dept Ping-pong champ! Back off ladies.

and this will be what Jaxson and I do all day today....he thinks Claus is a pretty good guy now, he calls this his "cho-cho claus"...cant wait til Christmas!

No comments: