I actually dont have anything because at our sono she was snuggled against my placenta and ALL we saw was her private parts! we have to go back to measure her heart, look at her spine and see her face! so it wont be until we can do the 4D!
I am a very proud wife of a Lubbock firefighter, the mother of an amazing 3 year old son and a almost 1 year old daughter, and a friend of the most wonderful women in the world. I hope you enjoy our blog and a small window into our daily lives!
2 comments:
he is so cute. when are you gonna post some pics of the newest addition?
I actually dont have anything because at our sono she was snuggled against my placenta and ALL we saw was her private parts! we have to go back to measure her heart, look at her spine and see her face! so it wont be until we can do the 4D!
Post a Comment