I know its been a while since I've blogged, but honestly things are rolling smoothly! Jaxson comes up with something new almost every day to make Gabe and I laugh and we just sigh and says gosh he's the greatest. We are thinking about baby #2 but want to wait to see if I get the job at AISD before we decide. Greener Vision is going well....Gabe stresses out about it but he really is doing great. Our 4 year anniversary is coming up at the end of May and we are trying to think of a good place to vacation. We want to take Jaxson with us so it need to be somewhere within about a 4 hour radius from Amarillo, cause I don't think Jaxs will make it much longer than that! Any ideas?????? please leave a comment!
2 comments:
OKC is fun.
josh and I went to Houston not long ago. We had sooo much fun. Great shopping, food, etc..
Post a Comment