And this is what we do all day every day! Cruise the shopping cart! We even take it sometimes to the mail box, which is lots of fun!
He is now waving bye bye to everyone and mom said he said bye bye with his voice to Opa the other day....I haven't heard it yet though....and the cutest thing that I will have to get on video tape is playing peek-a-boo. You cover your eyes and say "peek-a-boo" and say now you do it Jaxson and he promptly put his hands on the back of his head....so stinking cute. He points to his hair when you say lets brush your hair, he cleans his face when you give him a wipe and say clean your face and he opens his mouth when you say lets go brush your teeth.
It is simply amazing how smart his is and how fun he is! Now Gabe is ready for baby number 2....geeeshshsh!
1 comment:
yay! you got it figured out. Good thing because I sure didn't know how to fix it. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment