Whew what a week. Jaxson and my mom got that stomach bug Monday night. Jaxs woke up at midnight and threw up 3 times in about an hour, was pretty good Tuesday and Wednesday... until he stopped eating. By Thursday morning I was getting worried. He had fewer wet diapers, was refusing to eat and was throwing up again. So I took him to the doctor and she gave me some transdermal Zofran (like phenergen) and finally around 2pm yesterday he started eating again. I was determined to keep him out of the hospital at all costs and was even syringe feeding him at one point as he spit it back in my face....stubborn little guy, but he comes by it honest. So here are my fess ups for the week~
1. I DID NOT celebrate my birthday by eating whatever I wanted from the day I weighed in last Tuesday at weight watchers until I weigh in again, which will probley be tomorrow!
2. I DID NOT learn Monday night that my husband absolutely can not handle throw up, and then discover the next evening that he can't handle diarrhea either!
3. I did not lay in the recliner ALL day yesterday with Jaxson because he would cry when I tried to lay him in his bed.
4. I did not get chewed out by my very good friend Lora, who told me I was pushing Jaxson too hard to try to get him to eat and I needed to stop freaking out and start acting like a nurse instead of a paranoid mom. Thank you Lora! I needed that!
Christmas 2019
6 years ago
1 comment:
HAHAHAHA!!
Bless your heart--men can't handle much can they. Hey wait--and ours are FF's?!?! How does that work? :)
By the way, TAG--you're it! Go to my blog for details.
Post a Comment