Tuesday, October 28, 2008

oh my GOSH

Gabe and mom have both told me that they have gone into Jasxon's room to discover him sitting up on his bottom waiting for someone to come get him. I have yet to see it. We have been rocking Jaxson to sleep for a long long time now and just recently he has started to fight us when we try to rock him (he pulls hair, throws his paci on the floor etc) so I decided this was his way of telling us he is ready to stopped being rocked...ha ha ha. So today mom and I started to try to put him down for naps without being rocked. I couldn't decided if I wanted to cut out the bed time rocking or not just yet but I had to go potty. Soooooo.... I put Jaxson down gave him his paci, turned on his music, went to pee, and this is what I came back too...

Yes, he is crying and I'm a bad mom for taking the 2 seconds it took to go grab the camera and snap a shot to prove to everyone that Jaxson can pull up to his feet. WOW, they grow too fast!

2 comments:

Melanie Lyons said...

Oh my gosh, looks like you may have to lower the again. I agree they grow to fast.

Melanie Lyons said...

Oh my gosh, looks like you may have to lower the mattress again. I agree they grow to fast.