Friday, August 29, 2008

"viruses take blogger out"

Its been a long long time since I have blogged for two good reasons: both of which being a virus!
Our computer that we got for Christmas has gotten some sort of virus that shut it down. Poor Gabe has been on the phone with Dell for hours at a time trying to get it replaced. So now I am sneaking this in at work praying my boss doesn't walk in!
The other virus we have encountered is with poor little Jaxs. He has been teething (we have 2 bottom teeth now) but Monday he decided to stop sleeping and stop playing. I assumed his teeth were just really hurting but by Wednesday I was starting to get concerned....I mean how long can a 8 month old go without taking any naps? So I had mom bring him to the Doctor here at work and low and behold he had a red throat and a gnarly blister on his left tonsil. We swabbed him for strep and it was negative so we just have to do motrin and magic mouth wash to numb his little throat. Bless his heart he has had such a rough week! He is starting to get better taking maybe 1 nap a day, but still not really playing. I hope he gets some rest this weekend and perks up! So until next time my friends!

No comments: