I know that sounds strange, but for the last month and a half I have had to cut dairy products out of my diet because Jaxson has a milk protein allergy (that means his stomach can't break down the protein in milk products and it gives him tummy aches) So when you think about all the things you eat that have milk in them it is amazing what you can't eat anymore...can't go to mexican food restaurants, or italian...i can't even have wings for crying out loud cause they roll them in butter!!!! (and lets not even talk about sweets) My brother told me this story of some guy on LA ink that had something happen to him and he could no longer eat cheese, and since he loved cheese so much he came in to get a tattoo that said "in loving memory" and had a hunk of cheese under neath. I am starting to realize how he feels. I am so thankful that I am a healthy person who doesn't have to be on some super restrictive diet for the rest of my life that eliminates dairy or gluten or anything like that. I am so looking forward to being able to eat whatever I want without having to say "no cheese, no sour cream" just to have them screw it up and make me mad! I guess if thats all I have to complain about I am doing pretty darn good!
No comments:
Post a Comment