So yesterday Jaxson and Gabe spent the whole day together...this is only the second time this has happened. Jaxson for some reason doesn't seem to really like to poop so he saves it all up for a day or so and then just lets it rip, hence the background for this wonderful story. Around 415 Jaxson decided it was time to let it all out and I guess it was an extra special day since daddy was the only one around to clean it up. As Jaxson is swinging in his chair as content as can be Gabe notices some poop on the swing and then realizes it is EVERY WHERE! So what does Gabe do? Well first he calls me at work, but is unable to get a hold of me(..like I can do anything anyway!) And then he scoops Jaxson up holding him as far away from his body as he can and carries him to the changing table. He observes the situation and gets an absolutely brilliant idea....he decides to CUT Jaxson's clothes off so as to not get any poop in his hair! Only a firefighter/emt would think to whip out the bandage sheers and just cut the clothes off! Can't you just see Jaxson looking at his dad giggling while Gabe, gaging and attempting not to puke, cuts his clothing off? Not only that he then proceeds to hide the clothing from me so that I wont know that he cut up his clothes! Of course he told me about it when I got home and after the in ital shock that he cut his clothes off I thought it was hilarious! I love that Gabe stays home with Jaxson and tries to take care of him the best he knows how! Love you babe! (don't be mad that i told the whole world!)
No comments:
Post a Comment